For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-GLCCI1 antibody
See all GLCCI1 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to GLCCI1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, between amino acids 107-137 from the N-terminal region of Human GLCCI1 (NP_612435.1).
- Positive control
- Mouse liver tissue lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab107491 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in thymus and testis.
Information by UniProt
- FAM117C antibody
- GCTR antibody
- GIG18 antibody
Anti-GLCCI1 antibody images
References for Anti-GLCCI1 antibody (ab107491)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"