For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/250.
||1/20 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- Tissue specificityHighest expression in lung and peripheral leukocytes, and minor expression in liver and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CRISP family.
Contains 1 SCP domain.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane. Binds lipid-enriched microdomains of Golgi membranes not only by ionic interactions but also through the myristate.
Information by UniProt
- 5730414A08Rik antibody
- C77180 antibody
- C9orf19 antibody
Anti-GLIPR2 antibody images
References for Anti-GLIPR2 antibody (ab122059)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"