For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 1X PBS, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 66 kDa.
- FunctionActs as both a repressor and activator of transcription. Binds to the consensus sequence 5'-GACCACCCAC-3'.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GLI C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 5 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- FormThere are 2 isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- FLJ36155| antibody
- GLI similar 1 antibody
- GLI-similar 1 antibody
Anti-GLIS1 antibody images
References for Anti-GLIS1 antibody (ab96838)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"