For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Proclin
Constituents: Tris HCl, Sodium citrate, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone number14
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionCatalyzes the conversion of hemimercaptal, formed from methylglyoxal and glutathione, to S-lactoylglutathione.
- PathwaySecondary metabolite metabolism; methylglyoxal degradation; (R)-lactate from methylglyoxal: step 1/2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glyoxalase I family.
Information by UniProt
- Aldoketomutase antibody
- glo1 antibody
- GLOD1 antibody
Anti-GLO1 antibody  images
References for Anti-GLO1 antibody  (ab95336)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"