For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/250.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- FunctionCatalyzes the conversion of hemimercaptal, formed from methylglyoxal and glutathione, to S-lactoylglutathione.
- PathwaySecondary metabolite metabolism; methylglyoxal degradation; (R)-lactate from methylglyoxal: step 1/2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glyoxalase I family.
Information by UniProt
- Aldoketomutase antibody
- glo1 antibody
- GLOD1 antibody
Anti-GLO1 antibody images
Western blot - GLO1 antibody (ab96032)
All lanes : Anti-GLO1 antibody (ab96032) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : 293T whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : A431 whole cell lysate
Lane 3 : H1299 whole cell lysate
Lane 4 : HeLa whole cell lysate
Lane 5 : HepG2 whole cell lysate
Lane 6 : MOLT4 whole cell lysate
Lane 7 : Raji whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 21 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - GLO1 antibody (ab96032)
Immunohistochemical analysis of GLO1 in paraffin embedded ovarian carcinoma tissue, using ab96032 at a 1/100 dilution.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - GLO1 antibody (ab96032)
Immunofluorescence analysis of GLO1 in paraformaldehyde fixed HeLa, using ab96032 at a 1/200 dilution. Lower image: merged with DNA probe.
References for Anti-GLO1 antibody (ab96032)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"