For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Tris glycine, 150mM Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesPurified from mouse ascites
- Clone numberGlo1a
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
- FunctionCatalyzes the conversion of hemimercaptal, formed from methylglyoxal and glutathione, to S-lactoylglutathione.
- PathwaySecondary metabolite metabolism; methylglyoxal degradation; (R)-lactate from methylglyoxal: step 1/2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glyoxalase I family.
Information by UniProt
- Aldoketomutase antibody
- glo1 antibody
- GLOD1 antibody
Anti-GLO1 antibody [Glo1a] images
Western blot - GLO1 antibody [Glo1a] (ab85420)
Anti-GLO1 antibody [Glo1a] (ab85420) at 0.5 µg/ml + whole HeLa cells extract
Predicted band size : 21 kDa
Observed band size : 21 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - GLO1 antibody [Glo1a] (ab85420)
Immunofluorescence analisis of GLO1 expression in human retinal endothelial cells using ab85420.
References for Anti-GLO1 antibody [Glo1a] (ab85420)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"