For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab83861 is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 63 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionThis is a receptor for glucagon-like peptide 2. The activity of this receptor is mediated by G proteins which activate adenylyl cyclase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 2 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- GLP 2 R antibody
- GLP 2 receptor antibody
- GLP 2R antibody
Anti-GLP2R antibody images
References for Anti-GLP2R antibody (ab83861)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"