For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab113509? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab113509 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Mather Q et al. A novel protein expression signature differentiates benign lipomas from well-differentiated liposarcomas. Mol Clin Oncol 7:315-321 (2017).
- Zhang W et al. Glutaminolysis is Essential for Energy Production and Ion Transport in Human Corneal Endothelium. EBioMedicine 16:292-301 (2017).
- Zhu Y et al. A Critical Role of Glutamine and Asparagine ?-Nitrogen in Nucleotide Biosynthesis in Cancer Cells Hijacked by an Oncogenic Virus. MBio 8:N/A (2017).
- Kim S et al. Glutaminase 2 expression is associated with regional heterogeneity of 5-aminolevulinic acid fluorescence in glioblastoma. Sci Rep 7:12221 (2017).
- Jennis M et al. An African-specific polymorphism in the TP53 gene impairs p53 tumor suppressor function in a mouse model. Genes Dev 30:918-30 (2016).
- Monaghan RM et al. A nuclear role for the respiratory enzyme CLK-1 in regulating mitochondrial stress responses and longevity. Nat Cell Biol 17:782-92 (2015).
- Yu D et al. Kidney-type glutaminase (GLS1) is a biomarker for pathologic diagnosis and prognosis of hepatocellular carcinoma. Oncotarget 6:7619-31 (2015).
- Brison E et al. Novel treatment with neuroprotective and antiviral properties against a neuroinvasive human respiratory virus. J Virol 88:1548-63 (2014).
- Koizumi H et al. Voltage-Dependent Rhythmogenic Property of Respiratory Pre-Bötzinger Complex Glutamatergic, Dbx1-Derived, and Somatostatin-Expressing Neuron Populations Revealed by Graded Optogenetic Inhibition. eNeuro 3:N/A (0).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"