For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-GLT25D2 antibody
See all GLT25D2 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to GLT25D2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
IHC-P, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
antigen sequence, corresponding to amino acids 559-626 (PTHYTGQPGY LSDTETSTIW DNETVATDWD RTHAWKSRKQ SRIYSNAKNT EALPPPTSLD TVPSRDEL) of Human GLT25D2.
- Positive control
- Human rectum tissue; U-251 MG lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/20 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/250 - 1/500.
- FunctionHas a beta-galactosyltransferase activity; transfers beta-galactose to hydroxylysine residues on collagen.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyltransferase 25 family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum lumen.
Information by UniProt
- C1orf17 antibody
- COLGALT2 antibody
- Collagen beta(1 O)galactosyltransferase 2 antibody
Anti-GLT25D2 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-GLT25D2 antibody (ab122193)
ab122193 at 1/20 dilution staining GLT25D2 in Paraffin-embedded Human Rectum tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Western blot - Anti-GLT25D2 antibody (ab122193)
All lanes : Anti-GLT25D2 antibody (ab122193) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT-4 cell lysate
Lane 2 : U-251 MG cell lysate
Lane 3 : Human plasma
Lane 4 : Human liver lysate
Lane 5 : Human tonsil lysate
References for Anti-GLT25D2 antibody (ab122193)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"