For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 18 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 18 kDa).
- FunctionIsoform 2 may be involved in protein N-glycosylation, second step of the dolichol-linked oligosaccharide pathway.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyltransferase 28 family.
Contains 1 OTU domain.
Contains 1 Tudor domain.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum. Could be recruited to the cytosolic face of the endoplasmic reticulum membrane through its interaction with ALG14.
Information by UniProt
- ALG13 antibody
- ALG13, S. cerevisiae, homolog of antibody
- ALG13, UDP-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase subunit antibody
Anti-GLT28D1 antibody images
References for Anti-GLT28D1 antibody (ab69070)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"