For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/1562500.
- RelevanceGLT6D1 belongs to the glycosyltransferase 6 family. The exact function of GLT6D1 remains unknown.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Single-pass type II membrane protein
- Galactosyltransferase family 6 domain containing 1 antibody
- GLTDC1 antibody
- glycosyltransferase 6 domain containing 1 antibody
Anti-GLT6D1 antibody images
References for Anti-GLT6D1 antibody (ab80904)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"