For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab83690? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab83690 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Yoon JY et al. The Effect of Phloroglucinol, A Component of Ecklonia cava Extract, on Hepatic Glucose Production. Mar Drugs 15:N/A (2017).
- Chen X et al. Interaction between granulin A and enolase 1 attenuates the migration and invasion of human hepatoma cells. Oncotarget 8:30305-30316 (2017).
- Meng F et al. RASAL1 inhibits HepG2 cell growth via HIF-2a mediated gluconeogenesis. Oncol Lett 14:7344-7352 (2017).
- Kim M et al. Intestinal, but not hepatic, ChREBP is required for fructose tolerance. JCI Insight 2:N/A (2017).
- Deng J et al. H19 lncRNA alters methylation and expression of Hnf4a in the liver of metformin-exposed fetuses. Cell Death Dis 8:e3175 (2017).
- Li K et al. MicroRNA-214 suppresses gluconeogenesis by targeting activating transcriptional factor 4. J Biol Chem 290:8185-95 (2015).
- Yao L et al. Resveratrol relieves gestational diabetes mellitus in mice through activating AMPK. Reprod Biol Endocrinol 13:118 (2015).
- Li B et al. Fructose-1,6-bisphosphatase opposes renal carcinoma progression. Nature 513:251-5 (2014).
- Traboulsi H et al. Dynamic partnership between TFIIH, PGC-1a and SIRT1 is impaired in trichothiodystrophy. PLoS Genet 10:e1004732 (2014).
- Spruiell K et al. Role of human pregnane X receptor in high fat diet-induced obesity in pre-menopausal female mice. Biochem Pharmacol 89:399-412 (2014).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"