Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase Assay Kit (Colorimetric) (ab102529)
- Product nameGlucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Tests100 x 1 assay
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Urine, Serum, Plasma, Other biological fluids, Tissue Extracts
- Assay typeEnzyme activity
- Sensitivity> 0.04 mU/well
- Assay time1h 00m
- Product overview
Abcam's Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase Assay Kit (Colorimetric) is a simple, sensitive and rapid assay detects the activity of Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PDH) in a variety of samples. In the assay, glucose 6 phosphate is oxidized, which leads to the conversion of a nearly colorless probe to an intensely colored product with an absorbance at 450nm.
Visit our FAQs page for tips and troubleshooting.
The G6PDH Assay Kit can detect as low as 0.04mU G6PDH per well.
- Tested applicationsFunctional Studies more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 100 tests G6PDH Assay Buffer WM 1 x 25ml G6PDH Developer Red 1 vial G6PDH Positive Control Green 1 vial G6PDH Substrate Blue 1 vial NADH Standard Yellow 1 vial
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
- EC=22.214.171.124G6PDG6PD1Glucose 6 phosphate 1 dehydrogenase
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102529 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase Assay Kit (Colorimetric) images
Example of Standard curve obtained using ab102529
Example of positive control and pork liver samples test curves obtained using ab102529
References for Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase Assay Kit (Colorimetric) (ab102529)
ab102529 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.