For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionCytochalasin B-sensitive carrier. Seems to function primarily as a fructose transporter.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in small intestine, and at much lower levels in kidney, skeletal muscle, and adipose tissue.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the major facilitator superfamily. Sugar transporter (TC 2.A.1.1) family. Glucose transporter subfamily.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Facilitated glucose transporter member 5 antibody
- Fructose transporter antibody
- Glucose transporte, kidney antibody
Anti-Glucose Transporter 5 GLUT5 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Glucose Transporter 5 GLUT5 antibody (ab111299)
ab111299, at 2.5µg/ml, staining Glucose Transporter 5 GLUT5 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human Small intestine tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-Glucose Transporter 5 GLUT5 antibody (ab111299)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"