For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab35826? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab35826 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Aimé P et al. Modulation of olfactory sensitivity and glucose-sensing by the feeding state in obese Zucker rats. Front Behav Neurosci 8:326 (2014).
- Reed SE et al. A role for Rab14 in the endocytic trafficking of GLUT4 in 3T3-L1 adipocytes. J Cell Sci 126:1931-41 (2013).
- Dubuisson O et al. PPARgamma-independent increase in glucose uptake and adiponectin abundance in fat cells. Endocrinology 152:3648-60 (2011).
- Wada T et al. Progesterone inhibits glucose uptake by affecting diverse steps of insulin signaling in 3T3-L1 adipocytes. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 298:E881-8 (2010).
- Tsutsumi YM et al. Role of caveolin-3 and glucose transporter-4 in isoflurane-induced delayed cardiac protection. Anesthesiology 112:1136-45 (2010).
- Yin J et al. Role of hypoxia in obesity-induced disorders of glucose and lipid metabolism in adipose tissue. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 296:E333-42 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"