Anti-Glucosidase 2 subunit beta antibody (ab136254)
- Product nameAnti-Glucosidase 2 subunit beta antibodySee all Glucosidase 2 subunit beta primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Glucosidase 2 subunit beta
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide derived from an internal region of Human Glucosidase 2 subunit beta.
- Positive control
- 293 cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Note: PBS is without Mg2+ and Ca2+.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab136254 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by immunogenic peptide affinity-chromatography.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab136254 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 59 kDa.|
- FunctionRegulatory subunit of glucosidase II.
- PathwayGlycan metabolism; N-glycan metabolism.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in PRKCSH are a cause of polycystic liver disease (PCLD) [MIM:174050]. PCLD is an autosomal dominant disorder and is characterized by the presence of multiple liver cysts of biliary epithelial origin. PCLD is a distinct clinical and genetic entity that can occur independently from autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease (ADPKD) [MIM:173900], which in a considerable but uncertain proportion of cases is associated with hepatic cysts.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 EF-hand domains.
Contains 1 PRKCSH domain.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum.
- 80K-H protein antibody
- AGE-binding receptor 2 antibody
- AGE-R2 antibody
- G19P1 antibody
- GLU2B_HUMAN antibody
- Glucosidase 2 subunit beta antibody
- Glucosidase II beta subunit antibody
- Glucosidase II subunit beta antibody
- Hepatocystin antibody
- PCLD antibody
- PKCSH antibody
- PLD1 antibody
- PRKCSH antibody
- Protein kinase C substrate 60.1 kDa protein heavy chain antibody
- Protein kinase C substrate 80 Kda protein antibody
- Protein kinase C substrate 80K-H antibody
- Protein kinase C substrate, 80 Kda protein antibody
Anti-Glucosidase 2 subunit beta antibody images
Anti-Glucosidase 2 subunit beta antibody (ab136254) at 1/500 dilution + 293 cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 59 kDa
References for Anti-Glucosidase 2 subunit beta antibody (ab136254)
ab136254 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.