For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 70 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 62 kDa).
- FunctionImportant for recycling the chief excitatory neurotransmitter, glutamate, during neurotransmission.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in retina, testis and, at a lower level, brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Glu/Leu/Phe/Val dehydrogenases family.
modificationsStoichiometry shows that ADP-ribosylation occurs in one subunit per catalytically active homohexamer.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
Information by UniProt
- DHE4_HUMAN antibody
- GDH 2 antibody
- GDH antibody
Anti-GLUD2 antibody images
Western blot - GLUD2 antibody (ab69969)
All lanes : Anti-GLUD2 antibody (ab69969) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : GLUD2 transfected 293T lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 62 kDa
Observed band size : 70 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-GLUD2 antibody (ab69969)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"