For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 61 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionImportant for recycling the chief excitatory neurotransmitter, glutamate, during neurotransmission.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in retina, testis and, at a lower level, brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Glu/Leu/Phe/Val dehydrogenases family.
modificationsStoichiometry shows that ADP-ribosylation occurs in one subunit per catalytically active homohexamer.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
Information by UniProt
- DHE4_HUMAN antibody
- GDH 2 antibody
- GDH antibody
Anti-GLUD2 antibody images
Western blot - GLUD2 antibody (ab86966)
References for Anti-GLUD2 antibody (ab86966)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"