For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 67 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionFacilitative glucose transporter.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in skeletal muscle, heart and prostate, with lower levels in brain, placenta and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the major facilitator superfamily. Sugar transporter (TC 2.A.1.1) family. Glucose transporter subfamily.
- Cellular localizationEndomembrane system. Cytoplasm > perinuclear region. Localizes primarily perinuclear region in the absence of insulin.
Information by UniProt
- Glucose transporter type 12 antibody
- GLUT 12 antibody
- GLUT-12 antibody
Anti-GLUT12 antibody images
References for Anti-GLUT12 antibody (ab105967)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"