For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab109450? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab109450 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Schmitz LJM et al. The AMPA receptor-associated protein Shisa7 regulates hippocampal synaptic function and contextual memory. Elife 6:N/A (2017).
- Huang X et al. Methamphetamine abuse impairs motor cortical plasticity and function. Mol Psychiatry 22:1274-1281 (2017).
- Chen C et al. Epigenetic modification of PKM? rescues aging-related cognitive impairment. Sci Rep 6:22096 (2016).
- Zhang H et al. Brain-specific Crmp2 deletion leads to neuronal development deficits and behavioural impairments in mice. Nat Commun 7:N/A (2016).
- Li WG et al. ASIC1a regulates insular long-term depression and is required for the extinction of conditioned taste aversion. Nat Commun 7:13770 (2016).
- Luo YX et al. A novel UCS memory retrieval-extinction procedure to inhibit relapse to drug seeking. Nat Commun 6:7675 (2015).
- Xue YX et al. Overexpression of Protein Kinase M? in the Prelimbic Cortex Enhances the Formation of Long-Term Fear Memory. Neuropsychopharmacology 40:2146-56 (2015).
- Gascon E et al. Alterations in microRNA-124 and AMPA receptors contribute to social behavioral deficits in frontotemporal dementia. Nat Med 20:1444-51 (2014).
- Ho YC et al. Hypofunction of glutamatergic neurotransmission in the periaqueductal gray contributes to nerve-injury-induced neuropathic pain. J Neurosci 33:7825-36 (2013).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"