For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 144 kDa.
- FunctionNMDA receptor subtype of glutamate-gated ion channels with high calcium permeability and voltage-dependent sensitivity to magnesium. Mediated by glycine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glutamate-gated ion channel (TC 1.A.10.1) family. NR2D/GRIN2D subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cell junction > synapse > postsynaptic cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- EB11 antibody
- estrogen receptor binding CpG island antibody
- GluN2D antibody
Anti-Glutamate receptor ionotropic, NMDA 2D antibody images
References for Anti-Glutamate receptor ionotropic, NMDA 2D antibody (ab92743)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"