For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.03% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.01% BSA, HEPES, 0.15M Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone number28C3
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
IP: Use at a concentration of 1 to 2 µg/ml of lysate.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionHas a glutathione-disulfide oxidoreductase activity in the presence of NADPH and glutathione reductase. Reduces low molecular weight disulfides and proteins.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glutaredoxin family.
Contains 1 glutaredoxin domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- GLRX antibody
- Glrx1 antibody
- GLRX1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Glutaredoxin 1 antibody [28C3] images
References for Anti-Glutaredoxin 1 antibody [28C3] (ab16818)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"