For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Glutathione Peroxidase 1 antibody [2A10]
See all Glutathione Peroxidase 1 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal [2A10] to Glutathione Peroxidase 1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ELISA, IPmore details
- Species reactivity
Does not react with:
Recombinant full length protein (Human) purified from E Coli
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.03% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.01% BSA, HEPES, 0.15M Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesPurified by ammonium precipitation
- Clone number2A10
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
IP: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml lysate.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionProtects the hemoglobin in erythrocytes from oxidative breakdown.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glutathione peroxidase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- AL033363 antibody
- Cellular glutathione peroxidase antibody
- Glutathione peroxidase 1 antibody
References for Anti-Glutathione Peroxidase 1 antibody [2A10] (ab16735)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"