For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
- FunctionSignificant glutathione conjugating activity is found only with the model substrate, 1-chloro-2,4-dinitrobenzene (CDNB).
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GST superfamily. Kappa family.
- Cellular localizationPeroxisome.
Information by UniProt
- EC 220.127.116.11 antibody
- Glutathione S transferase subunit 13 antibody
- Glutathione S-transferase k1 antibody
Anti-Glutathione S Transferase kappa 1 antibody images
References for Anti-Glutathione S Transferase kappa 1 antibody (ab89116)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"