For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa.
- FunctionConjugation of reduced glutathione to a wide number of exogenous and endogenous hydrophobic electrophiles.
- Tissue specificityLiver (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GST superfamily. Mu family.
Contains 1 GST C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 GST N-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Glutathione S alkyltransferase antibody
- Glutathione S aralkyltransferase antibody
- Glutathione S aryltransferase antibody
Anti-Glutathione S Transferase mu antibody images
References for Anti-Glutathione S Transferase mu antibody (ab97890)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"