For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab86102 is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMitochondrial acyltransferase which transfers the acyl group to the N-terminus of glycine. Can conjugate a multitude of substrates to form a variety of N-acylglycines.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycine N-acyltransferase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- AAc antibody
- ACGNAT antibody
- Acyl CoA:glycine N acyltransferase antibody
Anti-GLYAT antibody images
Western blot - GLYAT antibody (ab86102)
References for Anti-GLYAT antibody (ab86102)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"