For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.
- RelevanceGLYATL1 is an acyltransferase which transfers the acyl group to the N-terminus of glycine. It can conjugate a multitude of substrates to form a variety of N-acylglycines.
- Acyl CoA glycine N acyltransferase like protein 1 antibody
- EC 126.96.36.199 antibody
- FLJ26507 antibody
Anti-GLYATL1 antibody images
References for Anti-GLYATL1 antibody (ab95937)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"