For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab84050 is purified by a peptide affinity chromatography method.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 58 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in numerous tissues, with highest expression in kidney, bone marrow, spleen, liver, small intestine, as well as in fetal brain, liver and spleen.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the major facilitator superfamily. Organophosphate:Pi antiporter (OPA) (TC 2.A.1.4) family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- G-3-P permease antibody
- G-3-P transporter antibody
- G3P permease antibody
Anti-glycerol-3-phosphate permease antibody images
References for Anti-glycerol-3-phosphate permease antibody (ab84050)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"