For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 62 kDa.
||1/10000 - 1/50000.
- FunctionCell surface proteoglycan that bears heparan sulfate.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glypican family.
modificationsThis cell-associated glypican is further processed to give rise to a medium-released species.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane and Secreted > extracellular space.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ38078 antibody
- glypican antibody
- Glypican proteoglycan 1 antibody
Anti-Glypican 1/ GPC1 antibody images
References for Anti-Glypican 1/ GPC1 antibody (ab106003)
This product has been referenced in:
- Li C et al. GPC1 regulated by miR-96-5p, rather than miR-182-5p, in inhibition of pancreatic carcinoma cell proliferation. Int J Mol Sci 15:6314-27 (2014).
Read more (PubMed: 24736782) »
See 1 Publication
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"