Anti-GM-CSF antibody [MP1-22E9] (ab7368)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferunknown
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberMP1-22E9
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7368 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Functional Studies||FuncS: Use at an assay dependent concentration. Inhibition of biological activity of GM-CSF|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- FunctionCytokine that stimulates the growth and differentiation of hematopoietic precursor cells from various lineages, including granulocytes, macrophages, eosinophils and erythrocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GM-CSF family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Burst Promoting Activity antibody
- CMCSF antibody
- Colony stimulating factor 2 (granulocyte-macrophage) antibody
- Colony Stimulating Factor 2 antibody
- Colony stimulating factor antibody
- Colony-stimulating factor antibody
- CSF 2 antibody
- CSF Alpha antibody
- CSF antibody
- CSF2 antibody
- CSF2_HUMAN antibody
- Eosinophil Colony Stimulating Factor antibody
- GM-CSF antibody
- GMCSF antibody
- Granulocyte Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor antibody
- Granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor antibody
- MGC131935 antibody
- MGC138897 antibody
- Molgramostin antibody
- Pluripoietin Alpha antibody
- Sargramostim antibody
References for Anti-GM-CSF antibody [MP1-22E9] (ab7368)
This product has been referenced in:
- Chalmin F et al. Membrane-associated Hsp72 from tumor-derived exosomes mediates STAT3-dependent immunosuppressive function of mouse and human myeloid-derived suppressor cells. J Clin Invest 120:457-71 (2010). ELISA ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 20093776) »
- Yang Z et al. Increased c-Jun expression and reduced GATA2 expression promote aberrant monocytic differentiation induced by activating PTPN11 mutants. Mol Cell Biol 29:4376-93 (2009). Read more (PubMed: 19528235) »