Anti-GM130 antibody [EP892Y] (ab52649)
- Product nameAnti-GM130 antibody [EP892Y]See all GM130 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EP892Y] to GM130
- SpecificityMouse and rat cell lines pc12, 3t3, raw 264.7 were tested positive in WB. However, brain, kidney, spleen and heart were negative from the two species.
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, WB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Human, African Green Monkey
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the N-term of human GM130.
- Positive control
- Hela cell lysate and human liver tissue.
- General notes
Produced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
This product is available conjugated to DyLight® 488 see ab139860.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEP892Y
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab52649 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/100 - 1/250. PFA fixation should be most suitable.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/250 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Overnight incubation is recommended.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 140 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 112 kDa).|
- FunctionGolgi auto-antigen; probably involved in maintaining cis-Golgi structure.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GOLGA2 family.
- DomainExtended rod-like protein with coiled-coil domains.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus > Golgi stack membrane.
- 130 kDa cis Golgi matrix protein antibody
- 130 kDa cis-Golgi matrix protein antibody
- Cis golgi matrix protein GM130 antibody
- GM130 antibody
- GM130 autoantigen antibody
- GOGA2_HUMAN antibody
- GOLGA 2 antibody
- GOLGA2 antibody
- Golgi autoantigen antibody
- Golgi autoantigen golgin subfamily a 2 antibody
- Golgi matrix protein GM130 antibody
- Golgin 95 antibody
- golgin A2 antibody
- Golgin subfamily a 2 antibody
- Golgin subfamily A member 2 antibody
- Golgin-95 antibody
- MGC20672 antibody
- SY11 protein antibody
Anti-GM130 antibody [EP892Y] images
Anti-GM130 antibody [EP892Y] (ab52649) at 1/200000 dilution + 10 µg of HeLa cell lysate
Goat anti-rabbit HRP labeled at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 112 kDa
ab52649 (1/500) staining GM130 in paraffin-embedded Human liver tissue sections.
ab52649 staining GM130 in human ARPE-19 cells by ICC/IF (immunocytochemistry/immunofluorescence). Cells were formaldehyde fixed, permeabilized by 0.5% TX-100 and blocked with 5% serum for 20 minutes at 25°C. The sample was incubated with the primary antibody (1/500 in 1% goat serum, 0.1%TX100, 1 x PBS) for 16 hours at 4°C. An Alexa Fluor®488-conjugated Goat anti-rabbit polyclonal (1/500) was used as the secondary.
ab52649 staining GM130 in Bovine brain microvascular endothelial cells by ICC/IF (Immunocytochemistry/immunofluorescence). Cells were fixed with paraformaldehyde, permeabilized with 0.1% saponin and blocked with 5% BSA for 90 minutes at 37°C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/100 in 0.1% saponin + 1% BSA ) for 18 hours at 4°C. An undiluted Alexa Fluor®568-conjugated Goat anti-rabbit IgG polyclonal was used as the secondary antibody.
ICC/IF image of ab52946 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 4% PFA fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab52946, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was DyLight® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG - H&L, pre-adsorbed (ab96899) used at a 1/250 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
ICC/IF image of ab52649 stained MCF7 cells. The cells were 4% PFA fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab52649, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
References for Anti-GM130 antibody [EP892Y] (ab52649)
This product has been referenced in:
- Haataja L et al. Proinsulin intermolecular interactions during secretory trafficking in pancreatic ß cells. J Biol Chem 288:1896-906 (2013). IHC-P ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 23223446) »
- Rogers RS et al. Proteomics analyses of human optic nerve head astrocytes following biomechanical strain. Mol Cell Proteomics 11:M111.012302 (2012). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 22126795) »