For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the pressure cooker method before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionPossible function in spermatogenesis. Enhances the degradation of MDM2 and increases the amount of p53 probably by modulating the nucleocytoplasmic transport.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 BTB (POZ) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus matrix.
Information by UniProt
- BTBD13 antibody
- DIP antibody
- DP-interacting protein antibody
Anti-GMCL1 antibody images
References for Anti-GMCL1 antibody (ab130427)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"