Anti-GMCL1 antibody (ab130427)
- Product nameAnti-GMCL1 antibodySee all GMCL1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GMCL1
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment: WMFLQLVPSW NGSLKQLLTE TDVWFSKQRK DFEGMAFLET EQGKPFVSVF RHLRLQYIIS DLASARIIEQ DAVVPSEWLS SVYKQQWFAM LRAEQD, corresponding to amino acids 282-377 of Human GMCL1 (UniProt: Q96IK5).
- Positive control
- Human thyroid gland tissue.
- General notesab130427 is a mono-specific antibody.
The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab130427 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the pressure cooker method before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionPossible function in spermatogenesis. Enhances the degradation of MDM2 and increases the amount of p53 probably by modulating the nucleocytoplasmic transport.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 BTB (POZ) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus matrix.
- BTBD13 antibody
- DIP antibody
- DP-interacting protein antibody
- FLJ13057 antibody
- Gcl antibody
- Gcl1 antibody
- Germ cell-less protein-like 1 antibody
- GMCL1 antibody
- GMCL1_HUMAN antibody
- mGcl-1 antibody
Anti-GMCL1 antibody images
ab130427, at a dilution of 1/50, staining GMCL1 in paraffin-embedded Human thyroid gland tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-GMCL1 antibody (ab130427)
ab130427 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.