For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa.
- FunctionConversion of GDP-D-mannose to GDP-4-keto-6-D-deoxymannose.
- PathwayNucleotide-sugar biosynthesis; GDP-L-fucose biosynthesis via de novo pathway; GDP-L-fucose from GDP-alpha-D-mannose: step 1/2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GDP-mannose 4,6-dehydratase family.
Information by UniProt
- GDP D mannose dehydratase antibody
- GDP mannose 4 6 dehydratase antibody
- GDP-D-mannose dehydratase antibody
Anti-GMDS antibody images
References for Anti-GMDS antibody (ab97630)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"