For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IF/ICC: Use at a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionThis protein causes differentiation of brain cells, stimulation of neural regeneration, and inhibition of proliferation of tumor cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the actin-binding proteins ADF family. GMF subfamily.
Contains 1 ADF-H domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated; stimulated by phorbol ester.
Information by UniProt
- Glia maturation factor beta antibody
- GMF antibody
- GMF-beta antibody
Anti-GMF beta antibody images
Immunofluorescence - GMF beta antibody (ab55063)
GMF beta antibody (ab55063) used in immunofluorescence at 10ug/ml on HeLa cells.
Western blot - GMF beta antibody (ab55063)
Predicted band size : 17 kDa
GMF beta antibody (ab55063) at 1ug/lane + Jurkat cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence-GMF beta antibody(ab55063)
ab55063 at 10 ug/ml staining in human Hela cells by Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"