For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.
- FunctionThis protein causes differentiation of brain cells, stimulation of neural regeneration, and inhibition of proliferation of tumor cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the actin-binding proteins ADF family. GMF subfamily.
Contains 1 ADF-H domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated; stimulated by phorbol ester.
Information by UniProt
- Glia maturation factor beta antibody
- GMF antibody
- GMF-beta antibody
Anti-GMF beta antibody images
References for Anti-GMF beta antibody (ab96694)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"