Anti-GMPR1 antibody (ab69970)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69970 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa).|
- FunctionCatalyzes the irreversible NADPH-dependent deamination of GMP to IMP. It functions in the conversion of nucleobase, nucleoside and nucleotide derivatives of G to A nucleotides, and in maintaining the intracellular balance of A and G nucleotides.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IMPDH/GMPR family.
- GMP reductase 1 antibody
- Gmpr antibody
- GMPR1_HUMAN antibody
- Guanosine 5' monophosphate oxidoreductase 1 antibody
- Guanosine 5''-monophosphate oxidoreductase 1 antibody
- Guanosine monophosphate reductase 1 antibody
- guanosine monophosphate reductase antibody
Anti-GMPR1 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-GMPR1 antibody (ab69970) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : GMPR1 transfected 293T lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
Observed band size : 35 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-GMPR1 antibody (ab69970)
ab69970 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.