For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-GNL1 antibody
See all GNL1 primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to GNL1
- SpecificityThis antibody is reactive against mammalian transfected lysate.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ICC/IFmore details
- Species reactivity
Full length GNL1 protein (Human)
- Positive control
- GNL1 transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesICC/IF: Use at a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 80 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa).
Detection Antibody Pair.
NOTE: Product requires purification with Protein A prior to use in ICC/IF.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPossible regulatory or functional link with the histocompatibility cluster.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MMR1/HSR1 GTP-binding protein family.
Contains 1 G (guanine nucleotide-binding) domain.
- DomainIn contrast to other GTP-binding proteins, this family is characterized by a circular permutation of the GTPase motifs described by a G4-G1-G3 pattern.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
Information by UniProt
- Gnl1 antibody
- GNL1_HUMAN antibody
- GTP binding protein HSR1 antibody
Anti-GNL1 antibody images
References for Anti-GNL1 antibody (ab67669)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"