For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa.
- FunctionPossible regulatory or functional link with the histocompatibility cluster.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MMR1/HSR1 GTP-binding protein family.
Contains 1 G (guanine nucleotide-binding) domain.
- DomainIn contrast to other GTP-binding proteins, this family is characterized by a circular permutation of the GTPase motifs described by a G4-G1-G3 pattern.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
Information by UniProt
- Gnl1 antibody
- GNL1_HUMAN antibody
- GTP binding protein HSR1 antibody
Anti-GNL1 antibody images
References for Anti-GNL1 antibody (ab74060)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"