For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-GNL2 antibody
See all GNL2 primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to GNL2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length GNL2 protein (Human) (NP_037417)
- Positive control
- GNL2 transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 100 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 84 kDa).
- FunctionGTPase that associates with pre-60S ribosomal subunits in the nucleolus and is required for their nuclear export and maturation.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed at relatively low levels in all human tissues tested, with the highest level of expression in the testes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MMR1/HSR1 GTP-binding protein family. NOG2 subfamily.
Contains 1 G (guanine nucleotide-binding) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus.
Information by UniProt
- Autoantigen NGP-1 antibody
- Autoantigen NGP1 antibody
- DJ423B22.6 (novel nucleolar guanosine 5'-triphosphate binding protein antibody
Anti-GNL2 antibody images
Western blot - GNL2 antibody (ab68783)
All lanes : Anti-GNL2 antibody (ab68783) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : GNL2 transfected 293T cell lysate at 25 µg
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cell lysate
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate secondary
antibody at 1/2500 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 84 kDa
Observed band size : 100 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-GNL2 antibody (ab68783)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"