For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-GNPDA1 antibody
See all GNPDA1 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to GNPDA1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, WB, ICCmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
18 amino acid synthetic peptide designed near the carboxy terminus of Human GNPDA1 (GenBank accession no. AAC05123).
- Positive control
- Mouse kidney lysate; 293 cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- FunctionSeems to trigger calcium oscillations in mammalian eggs. These oscillations serve as the essential trigger for egg activation and early development of the embryo.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glucosamine/galactosamine-6-phosphate isomerase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- EC 126.96.36.199 antibody
- GlcN6P deaminase 1 antibody
- Glucosamine 6 phosphate deaminase 1 antibody
Anti-GNPDA1 antibody images
Western blot - GNPDA1 antibody (ab106563)
Lane 1 : Anti-GNPDA1 antibody (ab106563) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-GNPDA1 antibody (ab106563) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Mouse kidney lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse kidney lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 33 kDa
Immunocytochemistry - GNPDA1 antibody (ab106563)
Immunocytochemistry analysis of GNPDA1 expression in 293 cells with ab106563 at 5 µg/ml.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence-Anti-GNPDA1 antibody(ab106563)
Immunofluorescence of GNPDA1 in 293 cells using ab106563 at 20 ug/ml.
References for Anti-GNPDA1 antibody (ab106563)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"