For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 33 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa).
- FunctionSeems to trigger calcium oscillations in mammalian eggs. These oscillations serve as the essential trigger for egg activation and early development of the embryo.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glucosamine/galactosamine-6-phosphate isomerase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- EC 126.96.36.199 antibody
- GlcN6P deaminase 1 antibody
- Glucosamine 6 phosphate deaminase 1 antibody
Anti-GNPDA1 antibody images
References for Anti-GNPDA1 antibody (ab67515)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"