For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 4 µg/ml.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glucosamine/galactosamine-6-phosphate isomerase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- GlcN6P deaminase 2 antibody
- Glucosamine 6 phosphate deaminase 2 antibody
- Glucosamine 6 phosphate isomerase 2 antibody
Anti-GNPDA2 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-GNPDA2 antibody (ab106363)
Immunofluorescence of GNPDA2 in mouse kidney tissue with ab106363 at 20 ug/mL.
Western blot - GNPDA2 antibody (ab106363)
Anti-GNPDA2 antibody (ab106363) at 1 µg/ml + Human kidney lysate at 15 µg
Predicted band size : 31 kDa
Immunocytochemistry - GNPDA2 antibody (ab106363)
ab106363, at 4 µg/ml, staining GNPDA2 in 293 cells by Immunocytochemistry.
References for Anti-GNPDA2 antibody (ab106363)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"