For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 4 µg/ml.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glucosamine/galactosamine-6-phosphate isomerase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- GlcN6P deaminase 2 antibody
- Glucosamine 6 phosphate deaminase 2 antibody
- Glucosamine 6 phosphate isomerase 2 antibody
Anti-GNPDA2 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-GNPDA2 antibody (ab118861)
Anti-GNPDA2 antibody (ab118861) at 1 µg/ml + Human Kidney lysate
Predicted band size : 31 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-GNPDA2 antibody (ab118861)
Human Spleen: Formalin-Fixed, Paraffin-Embedded (FFPE) using ab118861 at a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
References for Anti-GNPDA2 antibody (ab118861)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"