For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Detects a band of approximately 28 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceMay recognize the substrate of GlcNAc-1-phosphotransferase but also the lysosomal proteins with mannose-6-phosphate residues.
- Cellular localizationGolgi Apparatus and Secreted
- GlcNAc phosphotransferase gamma subunit antibody
- GlcNAc-1-phosphotransferase subunit gamma antibody
- GNPTAG antibody
Anti-GNPTG antibody images
Western blot - GNPTG antibody (ab67775)
All lanes : Anti-GNPTG antibody (ab67775) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : GNPTG transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 32 kDa
Observed band size : 28 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"