For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab103451 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 13 kDa.
- FunctionStimulates the secretion of gonadotropins; it stimulates the secretion of both luteinizing and follicle-stimulating hormones.
- Tissue specificityMidbrain; expressed at significantly higher levels outside the brain (up to 30-fold), particularly in the kidney, bone marrow and prostate.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GnRH family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- GnRH II antibody
- GnRH-associated peptide 2 antibody
- GnRH-associated peptide II antibody
Anti-GNRH2 antibody images
References for Anti-GNRH2 antibody (ab103451)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"