For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameGoat Anti-Cat IgG H&L (FITC)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
- Target speciesCat
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
Full length native protein (purified) (Cat)
- Positive controlCat spleen cells
- ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIon Exchange Chromatography
- Purification notesThis fraction is
essentially free of other goat serum proteins.
- Conjugation notesGoat anti-cat IgG is conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate (FITC) in an alkaline reaction, then further purified to remove unbound FITC.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Goat Anti-Cat IgG H&L (FITC) (ab49891)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"