Goat Anti-Chicken IgA H&L (ab112814)
- Product nameGoat Anti-Chicken IgA H&LSee all IgA secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgA
- Target speciesChicken
- SpecificityThis antibody may cross react with IgA from other species.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IHC-P, ICC/IF more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. ab112814 was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab112814 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. colorimetric detection; 1/1000 - 1/30000 chemiluminescent detection.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/100 - 1/500. for coating; 1/1000 - 1/30000 as primary.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/2000.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/200 - 1/2000.|
References for Goat Anti-Chicken IgA H&L (ab112814)
ab112814 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.