Goat Anti-Chicken IgY Fc (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab112819)
- Product nameGoat Anti-Chicken IgY Fc (Alkaline Phosphatase)See all IgY secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - Fc (AP)
- Target speciesChicken
- SpecificityThis antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB, ELISA, ICC/IF more details
- ConjugationAlkaline Phosphatase
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.10
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1.19% HEPES, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 0.01% Magnesium chloride, 0.001% Zinc chloride, 0.2% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. ab112819 was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to alkaline phosphatase.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab112819 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/1000.|
|WB||WB: 1/5000 - 1/50000. for chemiluminescent detection.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/5000 - 1/50000. as a primary|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/100 - 1/1000.|
References for Goat Anti-Chicken IgY Fc (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab112819)
ab112819 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.