Goat Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (Biotin) preadsorbed (ab7117)
- Product nameGoat Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (Biotin) preadsorbedSee all IgY secondary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (Biotin), pre-adsorbed
- Target speciesChicken
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, Dot Blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, WB more details
Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native chicken IgY (purified).
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgY fraction
- Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using chicken IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
- Conjugation notesBiotinamidocaproate N-Hydroxysuccinimide Ester (BAC) Biotin/Protein Ratio: 10-20 BAC molecules per Rabbit IgG molecule
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7117 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ELISA: 1/8000 - 1/36000.
IHC-P: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
IM: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
WB: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Goat Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (Biotin) preadsorbed (ab7117)
ab7117 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.