For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab96947? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab96947 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Zhang X et al. Oncostatin M receptor ß deficiency attenuates atherogenesis by inhibiting JAK2/STAT3 signaling in macrophages. J Lipid Res 58:895-906 (2017).
- Menheniott TR et al. Loss of gastrokine-2 drives premalignant gastric inflammation and tumor progression. J Clin Invest 126:1383-400 (2016).
- González JA et al. Awake dynamics and brain-wide direct inputs of hypothalamic MCH and orexin networks. Nat Commun 7:11395 (2016).
- Dow LE et al. Inducible in vivo genome editing with CRISPR-Cas9. Nat Biotechnol 33:390-4 (2015).
- Guo S et al.
Oncostatin M Confers Neuroprotection against Ischemic Stroke.
J Neurosci 35:12047-62 (2015).
- Dettmann HM et al. Isolation, expansion and transplantation of postnatal murine progenitor cells of the enteric nervous system. PLoS One 9:e97792 (2014).
- Guo S et al. IRF4 is a novel mediator for neuronal survival in ischaemic stroke. Cell Death Differ 21:888-903 (2014).
- Chen HZ et al. A critical role for interferon regulatory factor 9 in cerebral ischemic stroke. J Neurosci 34:11897-912 (2014).
- Dow LE et al. Conditional Reverse Tet-Transactivator Mouse Strains for the Efficient Induction of TRE-Regulated Transgenes in Mice. PLoS One 9:e95236 (2014).
- Lerchner W et al. Injection parameters and virus dependent choice of promoters to improve neuron targeting in the nonhuman primate brain. Gene Ther 21:233-41 (2014).
- Lu YY et al. TRAF1 is a critical regulator of cerebral ischaemia-reperfusion injury and neuronal death. Nat Commun 4:2852 (2013).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"